Digital Measurement Specialist
As the Digital Measurement Specialist, you will work on a small team of specialists who are responsible for setting up the conversion tracking (through Google Tag Manager) for clients’ paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms, as well as integrating lead flow generated from paid advertising campaigns with various CRMs via Zapier. You will be involved in client accounts of all sizes to ensure there is synergy between the data being collected by analytics and/or Carnegie Clarity, and the data being collected from paid media campaigns. You will work with all teams to leverage data across the different areas to better understand performance and guide recommendations/optimizations.
Your day to day will consist of working in GTM, Zapier, and facilitating ad platforms to CRM integrations. This includes driving innovation of new integrations and improving existing integrations. There is an opportunity for this role to demonstrate thought leadership through regular contributions to the Carnegie blog and workshops as well.
- Work closely with counterparts in programmatic display/streaming, social media, PPC, and overall strategy implementation to ensure alignment of campaigns with client goals as it relates to conversions and integrations
- Work with clients to integrate data from all digital teams (paid, analytics, Clarity, SEO) to meet a client’s goals, tell a story and support recommendations and optimizations
- Participate in client calls as needed to help troubleshoot or work through any integrations/conversion conversations
- Tailors our technology to the unique goals of each client
- Help with troubleshooting conversion or integration issues
- Drive innovation by staying up to date with industry trends, CRMs, attribution tools and new platforms
- Drive implementation and adoption of different integrations with CRMs (focusing on Slate)
- Identifies opportunities for client case studies and other in-depth research projects and help bring these to fruition
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or Computer Science/Information Systems major preferred
- Proficiency with Google Tag Manager required. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Zapier experience preferred
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot and/or Slate
- Basic knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- 2 years of relevant work/internship experience in the digital marketing space
- Excellent attention to detail a must
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team while simultaneously managing independent workload/tasks
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to new and changing technologies
- Data analysis experience preferred, particularly experience analyzing digital campaign metrics to measure success
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
For more information, or to apply please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.