Financial Planning (FP+A) Analyst
Carnegie Higher Ed is looking for a Financial Planning and Analyst to join our team. The FP&A Financial Analyst is a critical, newly created position, reporting to the CFO and Controller. This position will lead analysis and reporting efforts within the company to provide management with critical information to drive business decisions. Areas of concentration will focus on profitability of customers and products, various key performance indicators, financial forecasts and budgets, and other ad hoc analyses.
- Design and produce daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting based on requests from management
- Extract data from various systems to create meaningful and valuable output with a heavy emphasis on profitability, revenue, and EBITDA trends
- Drive annual budgeting and forecasting efforts
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- CFA designation or MBA a plus
- Minimum 4+ years related experience
- Strong modeling skills and business acumen
- Experience with integrated ERP systems preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Solid business and finance acumen
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong multitasking and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects and work independently within deadlines
- Strong analytical, math, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Possesses a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Must be capable and willing to assume progressively larger responsibilities, including leadership of a team on an accelerated basis
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
For more information, or to apply please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.