Google Analytics Specialist
Carnegie is looking for a Google Analytics Specialist to join our growing Digital Marketing Services team. This person must have a thorough understanding of Google Analytics (from implementation to administration), a passion for data, and an entrepreneurial spirit. The Specialist will lead Google Analytics audits and consulting for our external clients and work closely with our internal teams as an expert on Google Analytics tracking and attribution. Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a plus. This position reports directly to our Director, Analytics and will work closely on the continued development of our consulting services and related product offerings.
- Assess external client Google Analytics implementations and configuration
- Provide consultative guidance on Google Analytics issue remediation (external and internal)
- Creation and maintenance of Google Data Studio dashboards
- Configure Google Analytics based on client-approved measurement strategies
- Deployment of Google Tag Manager changes (as related to Google Analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Data Science, or a related field
- One to two years of experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics certified
- Comfortable in a client-facing role as a Google Analytics consultant
- Ability to communicate effectively to varying stakeholders (IT to Marketing VPs)
- Understand the reporting and administration of Google Analytics
- Comfortable changing Google Analytics settings to improve data collection
- Ability to create Goals/Conversions and understand Event tracking strategies
- Possess a working knowledge of Google Analytics/digital marketing attribution models
- Connect Google Analytics as a data source to Google Data Studio
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies and keep up with trends and changes in the analytics field
- Knowledge of or experience in higher education is a plus
- Experience with the implementation of Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics 4 and Analytics tools is a plus
- If a job has specific requirements / experience listed, post the bulleted list here
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
For more information, or to apply please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.