The Programmatic Associate will work in our DSP, DV360, and be responsible for Programmatic and Streaming Media account setups, campaign and audience creation, bidding and budget management, optimizations, and regular testing for our higher education clients. They will report to the Director of Programmatic & Digital Strategy, while working closely with the entire Programmatic team to stay well- versed on best practices. The Programmatic Associate will help analyze the performance of select Programmatic and Streaming Media campaigns and prepare recommendations for our clients as needed.
- Create and manage Display, YouTube, Streaming (Hulu, Twitch, Spotify, Pandora and Podcasts), and CTV/OTT campaigns on the Display & Video 360 DSP
- Pace and optimize Programmatic campaigns on a weekly basis
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and generate regular client reporting and recommendations
- Keep pace with Programmatic and Streaming industry trends and stay well informed on best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Basic knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- One year or less of relevant work/internship experience in the digital marketing space
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while simultaneously managing independent workload/tasks
- Data analysis experience preferred, particularly experience analyzing digital campaign metrics to measure success
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for digital marketing and customer service/client success
- Working knowledge or experience managing digital campaigns within a Demand Side Platform (DSP) is a plus
- Familiarity with Asana or other project management tools is a plus
Here’s why you should work for us
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie:
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Small company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, seminars, Google offices, and more
- Industry exposure through Carnegie’s blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We believe passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.