The Programmatic Specialist will work in our DSP and DV360 as well as be responsible for Programmatic and Streaming Media account setups, campaign and audience creation, optimizations, and regular testing for our more complex education clients. They will report to the Director of Programmatic & Digital Strategy and work closely with the entire Programmatic team to stay well versed on best practices. The Programmatic Specialist will help analyze the performance of select programmatic and streaming campaigns and prepare recommendations for our clients as needed. Additionally, the Programmatic Specialist will serve as a mentor to the Programmatic Associates to help them grow their skills and ensure we are providing the best results for clients.
- Create and manage Display, YouTube, Streaming (Hulu, Twitch, Spotify, Pandora & Podcasts), and CTV/OTT campaigns on the Display & Video 360 DSP
- Optimize Programmatic campaigns on a weekly basis
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and generate regular client reports and recommendations
- Keep pace with programmatic and streaming industry trends and stay well informed on best practices
- Offer internal review support to Programmatic Associates
- Assist in training new team members
- 2+ years of experience in the digital marketing space
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing and/or Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while simultaneously managing independent workload/tasks
- Data analysis experience preferred, particularly experience in analyzing digital campaign metrics to measure success
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for digital marketing and customer service/client success
- Working knowledge or experience managing digital campaigns within a Demand Side Platform (DSP)
- Familiarity with Asana or other project management tools is a plus
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.