Project Manager, Slate
Carnegie is looking for a Project Manager to join our Slate Optimization Division. The ideal candidate will possess moderate to significant experience working in teams and show a strong affinity toward organization of project information, documentation, maintaining and monitoring project plans, management of team schedules, taking meeting minutes, and other administrative tasks. Candidates should be comfortable with the technical aspects of the position and interested in learning more about the Technolutions’ Slate CRM, as well as the higher education space.
Strong communication, organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills are key to this role.
- Assist account managers and division team members with tasks, including scheduling meetings, prioritizing client needs, recording meeting minutes, and other general administrative needs
- Develop and maintain timelines for project deliverables in collaboration with division members
- Provide clients with call agendas and recaps to ensure that the project progresses in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a healthy working relationship with all divisions within Underscore to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow
- Work with the members of the division to develop check-in call agendas
- Quality control of communication flows, design files, and client satisfaction
- Track working hours for the division members to assess ROI
- Share weekly check-in call agendas with client and/or Underscore team members via Asana
- Record and distribute meeting minutes from weekly client calls in collaboration with the division members via Asana
- Collaboration with division members to enhance client experience and project success
- Exceptional decision-making and organizational skills
- An eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Responsive and clear communications style
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and willingness to expand technical skills
- Experience as a Project Manager or similar position responsible for defining and managing project scope, timelines, and effectively delivering solutions
- Ability to function as an equal partner in a small autonomous team
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understanding of project management theories and how to put them into motion
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills to positively collaborate with team members and represent the company to clients
- Friendly and easygoing, comfortable in a casual office environment
- Responsive and clear communication style
- Must be able to handle a variety of clients/projects simultaneously
- One year of experience in higher education
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
For more information, or to apply please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.