Project Manager, Underscore
Location: Charlotte, NC (preferred)
Carnegie’s Underscore division is looking for a highly organized and driven professional to provide support to the Communication Division Project Managers. Services include organization of project information, documentation, maintaining and monitoring project plans, management of team schedules, taking meeting minutes, and other administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess moderate to significant experience working in teams and is highly organized. Candidates should be comfortable with the technical aspects of the position and interested in learning more about CRM Technolutions Slate and higher education. A successful candidate for this role will be proficient in both problem-solving and client facing interactions. Strong organizational skills and professional communications skills, written and verbal, are key to success in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist members of the Communication division with tasks including scheduling meetings, prioritizing client needs, recording meeting minutes, and other general administrative needs
- Develop and maintain timelines for project deliverables in collaboration with division members
- Work with the members of the division to develop check-in call agendas
- Quality control of communication flows, design files, and client satisfaction
- Participate in routine strategy calls as needed as well as documenting action items and discussion points for internal reference
- Manage internal shared files through OneDrive with division members and others
- Track working hours for the division members to assess ROI
- Share weekly check-in call agendas with client and/or Underscore team members via Teamwork
- Record and distribute meeting minutes from weekly client calls in collaboration with the division members via Teamwork
- Collaboration with division members to enhance client experience and project success
- Organized and task-oriented
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and willingness to expand technical skills
- Marketing background or experience
- Adobe suite experience is a plus
- Ability to function as an equal partner in a small autonomous team
- Friendly and easy-going, comfortable in a casual office environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Interpersonal skills to positively represent the company to its clients
- Responsive and clear communications style
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.