Slate Communications Strategist, Underscore
Carnegie is looking for a Slate Strategist to join our Underscore Slate Optimization division. The ideal candidate is a Slate-experienced higher education professional ready to assist partnering institutions through consultation on and technical implementation of Slate modules. Candidates should have at least one-year of experience working within Slate in an enrollment, retention, advising or advancement setting.
Candidates should be comfortable with the technical aspects of the position, particularly within the Deliver module, and also offer abilities in admissions communications, enrollment strategy, problem-solving and client facing/customer service interactions.
Strong communication, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills are key to this role.
- Create and trigger audience- and topic- specific Deliver drip campaigns
- Build email templates, queries, forms and population rules
- Build source formats and upload datasets
- Create and analyze campaign performance and conversion reports
- Assist partner institutions with Slate organization by utilizing origin sources, interaction codes, fields/prompts, etc.
- Research and implement new and existing Slate features and functionality
- Build relationships with partner institutions and provide consultation on Slate best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year of intermediate to advanced experience in Technolutions Slate CRM
- Minimum one year of experience in Higher Education
- Ability and willingness to expand technical skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Ability to function as an equal partner in a small autonomous team
- Friendly and easy-going, comfortable in a casual office environment
- Responsive and clear communications style
- Must be able to handle a variety of clients/projects simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills to positively collaborate with team members and represent the company to clients
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.