Slate Implementation Strategist
Carnegie is looking for a Slate Implementation Strategist to join our Underscore Slate Optimization Division. The ideal candidate is a Slate-experienced higher education professional ready to assist partnering institutions through consultation on and technical implementation of Slate modules. Candidates should have at least one year of experience working within Slate in an enrollment, retention, advising, or advancement setting.
Candidates should be comfortable with the technical aspects of the position, including implementing the Slate CRM utilizing Technolutions’ best practices, as well as providing hands-on support and training for partner schools. They should also be comfortable with discussing a partner schools’ business practices and recommending improvements based on industry best practices.
Strong communication, organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills are key to this role.
- Customize and build Slate features, including, but not limited to:
- Application, reader, and related features
- Fields and prompts
- Queries and reports
- Upload Dataset
- Understand Slate functionality to complete day-to-day tasks on a project-by-project basis
- Serve as project team support on client Slate implementations
- Lead consultations of low-to-medium complexity on an individual basis
- Provide continued implementation, consultation, and training services to clients through check-in calls
- Offer strategic recommendations regarding Slate, data management, and enrollment strategies
- Document recommendations and findings in call summary reports
- Collaborate with division members to co-facilitate on-campus and/or virtual trainings and create related documentation
- Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities, including but not limited to Learning Lab, Slate Summit, and other conferences as required
- Minimum one year of experience in Technolutions’ Slate CRM
- Minimum one year of experience in higher education
- Ability and willingness to expand technical skills
- Responsive and clear communication style
- Ability to handle a variety of clients/projects simultaneously
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Ability to function as an equal partner in a small autonomous team
- Friendly and easygoing, comfortable in a casual office environment
- Interpersonal skills to positively collaborate with team members and represent the company to clients
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
For more information, or to apply please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.