Slate Strategist Associate, Underscore
Carnegie is looking for a Slate Strategist to join our Underscore Slate Optimization division. The ideal candidate will possess significant experience working in teams and show a strong affinity toward identifying client needs ahead of the client, organization of project information. Must be able to understand the scope of the work, the deliverables, meeting the satisfaction of stakeholders on time and successfully. Candidates should be comfortable with the technical aspects of the position and interested in learning more about the CRM Technolutions Slate, as well as the higher education space.
Strong communication, organizational, account management and problem-solving skills are key to this role.
- Assist Slate Strategists with build and maintenance of Slate-specific projects for partner institutions, with a focus on Communications, Implementations, or Portals
- Understand Slate functionality to complete day-to-day tasks on a project-by-project basis
- Provide continued support and project updates to partners through periodic check-in calls
- Collaborate closely with Slate Strategists and other members of the Underscore team to troubleshoot, adhere to project deadlines, and complete assigned tasks
- Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities, including but not limited to, Learning Lab, Slate Summit, and other conferences as required
- Minimum one year of beginner to intermediate experience in Technolutions Slate CRM
- Minimum one year of experience in Higher Education
- Ability and willingness to expand technical skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Ability to function as an equal partner in a small autonomous team
- Friendly and easy-going, comfortable in a casual office environment
- Responsive and clear communications style
- Must be able to handle a variety of clients/projects simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills to positively collaborate with team members and represent the company to client
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.