Talent Acquisition Associate
Carnegie is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to assist in the management of our growing team. This newly created position will support the recruiting team and report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager. As the Talent Acquisition Associate you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and supporting the team as needed.
- Maintain job sites and job postings as well as company careers page
- Discuss job requirements with hiring managers
- Initiate and execute phone screens and first interview evaluations
- Arrange interviews with hiring managers
- Verify candidates’ backgrounds by contacting references and researching
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Provide new hire forms, applications, and documentation
- Maintain a strong understanding of the benefits programs and provide answers and information as requested
- Respect the highest level of confidentiality
- Oversee internal referral process and encourage current employees to act as company ambassadors
- Embrace Carnegie’s mission to elevate its diversity efforts in the hiring process
- Respect and comply with Equal Opportunity laws, HIPAA, and other regulations as appropriate
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintain standard knowledge and general understanding of all employee HR standards and laws
- Six months to two years of experience in a recruiting, inside sales, human resources, or administrative setting
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once with efficiency and a high sense of urgency
- Knowledge of best practices for interviewing
- Confidence in conducting phone/Zoom interviews and screenings, including asking the “tough questions”
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working in Asana is preferred
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
For more information, or to apply please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.