Part-Time Front-End Developer, Website Personalization
Carnegie is looking for a motivated part-time Front-End Developer to join the Inbound Marketing team to support Carnegie Clarity™, Carnegie’s proprietary web personalization and marketing attribution service. The Front-End Developer will write front-end code to create and adapt modals (ex. lightboxes, banners, and other pop-ups) for our higher education clients. This position reports directly to our Director of Product.
- Build responsive web elements that run well across multiple devices and web browsers.
- Solid understanding of standards for accessibility (WCAG 2.1).
- Work with the internal strategy team to meet design and functionality needs for different modals.
- Two-plus years of experience in web design and development.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Excellent critical thinking and computational thinking skills.
- Interpersonal, time management, and project management skills a must.
- Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Past experience in the higher education field a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.
For more information, or to apply please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie is an equal opportunity employer.