Slate Admissions Implementations Strategist
The Slate Admissions Implementations Strategist role is in charge of the day-to-day operations and strategic success of their clients’ Slate Admissions Implementations, Consultations, Assessments, and Audits by providing expert guidance and Slate expertise.
- Slate Admissions Implementations, Consultations, Assessments, and Audits
- Lead and support the build of Slate Admissions Implementations for partner institutions, including all three implementation phases, historical data migration, and more
- Own the troubleshooting, building, and advising of all assigned Slate projects
- Actively communicate with clients about Slate builds, explaining processes, strategy, and implications over scheduled calls or in writing
- Collaborate closely with members of the client project team (Accounts and other Strategists) to assure smooth and accurate implementation and consultation operations
- Play a crucial role in recommending admissions processes, providing strategic insights based on past implementations, professional experience, and industry trends
- Internal Project Contribution
- Contribute to team innovation ideation conversations, taking ownership of projects, processes, and integrations that interest them and meet the needs of the team
- Thorough knowledge of Slate features, including the application, reader, workflows, deliver, events, fields and prompts, queries and reports, rules, and upload dataset
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of admissions processes and strategy
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail, multitasking, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills to positively collaborate with team members and represent the company to clients
- Effective communication and time management skills for a remote work environment as well as the ability to use/learn multiple technology platforms and switch between them on a regular basis
- Physical ability to be in a stationary position at a desk and work at a computer for prolonged periods
- Associate/bachelor’s degree or equivalent life/work experience
- Minimum of one year of intermediate to advanced experience in Technolutions Slate CRM
- Minimum of one year of experience in higher education
You Should Join Us!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative company, set apart by our incredible people. We’re a supportive, fun-loving group with diverse interests and talents. In addition to getting to work with fantastic people and do work you love, here are some items you can list in your “pros” column:
401(k) with company match
Generous holiday and PTO package
Flexible work environment (remote, in-office, and hybrid roles)
Half-day summer Fridays
Fun company events and laid-back culture
Opportunities for advancement
Industry exposure and professional development
Growing company with a family feel
Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader and innovator in higher education marketing and enrollment strategy, offering groundbreaking services in the areas of Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Slate Optimization, Student Search, Website Development, and Creative that generate authentic connections.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we care about.