As part of a series of webinars examining COVID-19’s impact on higher education, Carnegie once again has invited industry leaders from across the country to participate in a panel discussion on a variety of topics including contingency planning for fall, extended yield season, evolving student search strategies, the challenges of graduate, adult, and online programs, remote team leadership, and more. Panelists include:
- Kevin Mathes, Dean of Admissions, Bucknell University
- Jim Fowler, Vice President of Enrollment, Salve Regina University
- Joyce Lantz, Director of Recruitment and Communication, University of Notre Dame
- Cezar Mesquita, Director of Admissions, Western Washington University
- Mike Dizon, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Northeastern Illinois University
- Jody Glassman, Director of Admissions, Florida International University
During this interactive discussion, you’ll gain valuable insight from some of the industry’s best and brightest and have the opportunity to pose questions to the group and receive feedback on actions you’ve taken on your campus. With the dynamic group we’ve assembled, this 60- to-90-minute session is sure to be informative, engaging, and entertaining.